Friday 12 September 2014

Welcome

      Hi there, I'm Foti Ginakes. I'm currently a Creative Communications student at Red River College in Winnipeg, Canada. Welcome, and thank you for reading my blog. For the next 14 weeks I will be blogging at least once a week or more about a certain topic.
   
     More specifically, music, what type of music? Heavy Metal (Metal) and Hardcore of course! These types of music are two types of music that are very dear to me, in the sense that I have been listening to them for most of my life.

    Over the next 14 weeks I will be updating this blog on what Metal and Hardcore music means to me. For example, the differences between Hardcore and Metal, the messages Metal and Hardcore send to their listeners and the general public, how much positivity there is in the lyrics, what the lyrics stand for, and how different Metal and Hardcore is from the music we as society listen to everyday.

    Thanks for reading and I hope to see you again for updated information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment