Friday 26 September 2014

Blog # 2

             Hi there, welcome to my blog, my name is Foti Ginakes and today I'm going to be talking about the message in Hardcore music and the message it promotes.

            One of my favourite bands, more specifically, Stick To Your Guns (STYG), is a promoter of animal rights. I think this is a great message that STYG instills into our society. We are often being regarded as the type of society that doesn't give a shit about cruelty, neglect and violence towards animals. Personally, I am a firm believer in the equality of animal and human rights.

          With rad lyrics from Stick To Your Guns such "I'll fight both human and non human rights, I know that things are much brighter on the other side" How could you not support a positive message while still listening to great music!

Anyways, thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment