Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hey, guys!



Today I'm going to talk about something big on philanthropy side in the NHL today. Now, for those of you who haven't heard, P.K Subban defenseman for the Montreal Canadiens agreed to make a 10 million dollar donation to the Montreal General Children's Hospital over the next 7 years.

Now, a lot of NHL fans either love Subban or hate him, as a Habs fan myself, I have big smile on my face, and I love him that much more. I think this is great for Subban and the Montreal Canadiens as a team. I mean, come on! How could you hate a guy for doing such an amazing thing?

I think this might be one of the biggest, if not the biggest donation to a medical institution in Canadian history. Because of this amazing donation, the Montreal General Children's Hosptial has renamed the Atrium after P.K. Subban! How incredible is that? Bottom line, love him or hate him, you have to have a big amount of respect for the guy after this.

I will also post the link from NHL.com so you guys can read the whole article. Also, I want to hear from you guys, do you think philanthropic work adds to a players respect level? Or do you think these guys should just stick to playing hockey?

Comment below!

And thanks again for reading!

See you next week!


link: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=779258&navid=DL|NHL|home

No comments:

Post a Comment