Monday 28 September 2015

I know it's the preseason but still...

Hey, guys.


So, I've been following the preseason quite a bit and I'm not happy at all with how the Jets have been doing...


I know, it's only the preseason but it's driving me nuts! The Jets have not won a SINGLE game. Does this grind anyone else's gears? Look, I get it, it's the preseason, but still! Micheal Hutchinson, who is supposed to be the Jets future starting goaltender lets in six goals the other day against Minnesota! Are you serious right now?

I'm probably going to get  a lot of flack for this post but thats fine, and everyone I talk to has said "Relax, it's only the preseason."  I guess you could say I'm that guy who is worried that if the team is crappy in the preseason then they will be crappy in the regular season, you know, during the games that actually matter. With the Jets just squeaking their way into the Stanley Cup Playoffs last year, the expectations will be high of the players, and playing in the Central division certainly won't help either.

So, lets hear from you guys! How well do you think the Winnipeg Jets will do this year? I'm hoping for the playoffs and hopefully this time they win a game instead of getting swept, and hey, and advancement to the next round would be nice too.

Oh, and remember only 9 more days until hockey starts back up again! GO JETS GO!

Until next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment