Thursday 8 October 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaar!

Hey, guys!


I don't know about you guys but I'm super duper pumped right now! I just watched the Jets first regular season game and they just slaughtered the Boston Bruins! This makes me happier than the average person simply because I absolutely HATE the Bruins!

So, what can I say the Jets are off to good start and hopefully they can keep it going. They're playing in the toughest division so playoffs might be a real doozie again this year, but I have faith in them. Also, to anyone who watched the game tonight, how about that nice tap off Nic Petan's skate to make it 5-2 for the Jets? I'll tell you what, Petan and Nicolaj Ehlers are going to be fantastic players for the Jets (not to say they already aren't great players) but having that young blood on the team really makes the chemistry in the room a little more solid, in my opinion.


Now, I want to year from you guys! Who do you think out of all the new faces on the Jets this year is going to put up the most points? I'm putting my money on Ehlers! Who do you guys have your eyes on?


Until next time, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment