Tuesday 20 October 2015

The spotlight is on something else...

Hey, guys!


So, this week I'm going to talk about something that has grabbed my attention and surprised me quite a bit. Yeah, you probably know what I'm talking about.... The Habs!


The Montreal Canadiens have been sensational this year! Starting off the regular season with a whopping 7-0 record! That's unheard of! Their new acquisitions over the summer have preet darn good for them, especially bringing in Zack Kassian from the Vancouver Canucks for Brandon Prust.

But, the real determining factor for Montreal has to be Carey Price! The young goalie has won six out of the past seven games! The Montreal Candiens are off to a fantastic start, but can they keep it up?

Montreal has been know to start off the season really well and then as we get to the middle of the season they get a bit odd, and by odd I mean, lose a few games back to back. Personally, I love Carey Price, I think for a young goaltender he's setting the bar really high for goalies all over the NHL and I think there's a ring for him in the not too distant future, but hey, what do I know, right?

So, I want to hear from you guys, my die hard Montreal fans! Do think the Habs can keep this unreal streak up? or do you think they're going to snap? Comment below!

Anyways, thanks for reading!

See you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment