Wednesday 14 October 2015

WOW! I FEEL GOOD!

Hey, guys!


So....HOW ABOUT THOSE JETS? The Winnipeg Jets are off to a fantastic start so far despite their rocky numbers in the preseason. I really hope they can keep it up! They started the regular season on the road in Boston winning 6-2, and another two wins against the Devils and the Rangers and one loss to the Islanders. Not too shabby if I do say so myself! I can't remember the last time the Jets were  this great this early in the season! But, I have to hold my tongue, its very early in the season and I don't want to jinx anything.

I also have to mention how amazing Mark Scheifele is with 3 goals in 4 games! Last year Scheifele put some pretty decent numbers for a young forward. However, this year he is enroute to score 80 goals, which I think is ridiculous for someone that young, but hey, you never know, right?


So, I have to ask my readers. How long will the Jets keep up this amazing run? Will they lose at home or on the road? AND will Scheifele be a big part of the Jets success this year? What do you think? Comment below!


Until next week, guys!


GO JETS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment