Thursday 29 October 2015

Touchy subject....be warned!

Sup, beauties?


Today I'm going to be talking about a fairly touchy subject swirling around the NHL right now. I think you guys know what I'm talking about.... Yes, Patrick Kane.


Now, before I start talking about this particular article I want to apologize if it upsets or offends anyone. It involves the rape allegations again Patrick Kane. If anything to do with this subject offends you, please look away, or stop reading.

Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks was the subject of rape allegations against a 21 year old woman from Kane's hometown of Buffalo, New York. Rumours spread like wildfire as soon as the allegations broke out. Now, still the case has NOT come to a final conclusion. But, now that the NHL season has started Kane is now traveling with the Chicago Blackhawks.

In cities the Blackhawks are visiting, such as Philadelphia the crowd was chanting "She said no" in a effort to throw Kane off his game. (I will post link)

So, I want to hear from you guys. Do you think this is just a big rumour? Or is this allegation against Kane true and how do you feel about fans taunting him about it?


http://www.nj.com/flyers/index.ssf/2015/10/flyers_fans_taunt_chicago_blackhawks_star_patrick.html
^^Link for the "She said no" chant^^

Until, next time, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment