Friday 7 November 2014

Blog # 8

Different types of Metal music, which one is my favourite, and why.  

These are only a few of the types of the Metal music that I listen to.



- Heavy Metal
- Thrash Metal
- Black Metal
- Death Metal
- Speed Metal
- Metalcore
- Doom Metal
- Groove Metal
- Gothic Metal
- Glam Metal
- Prog Metal
- Nu Metal
- Folk Metal
- Power Metal
- Neoclassical Metal

People need to realize that Metal is genre but there are many, many sub genres. Metal is a very broad type of music, but to the general public it's a bunch of nutcases playing instruments they don't know how to use and obviously by my list above you can see that Metal really is a wide genre. 

The best sub genre is (in my opinion)  Metalcore which essentially is my favourite 2 types of music mixed together, Metal and Hardcore go together like peanut butter and jelly. I like Metalcore because of it's melodic sound and positive message. Metalcore bands such as I the Breather, August Burns Red, Escape the Fate, Northlane, For Today, the list goes on and on. Metalcore brings together the sound of Metal and the belonging of Hardcore. Most Metalcore bands come out side and talk to the fans after their concerts to show how much they care about their fans. This I know from personal experience. 

Anyways, 

Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment