Friday 20 November 2015

This month isn't looking too great

Hey, guys!


I don't know how much of you have been following the Jets so far but its been a really tough dry spell. The Jets are 2-9 this month alone! The only teams the Jets have beat are the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Vancouver Canucks. Both of those teams are struggling and haven't been the greatest teams the past few years.

Although, I will say this... I'm glad they kicked the crap out of Vancouver the other day! Although, the Canucks were one of my favourite teams before they Jets came back, but that was only because of their ex-allstar goalie, Roberto Luongo of course.

I have a rivalry against the Canucks because my girlfriend is from Vancouver. Other then that, I'm fine with the Canucks.


Now, with that said, the Jets need to concentrate on the future especially for their game tomorrow night against the Coyotes.


So, this brings me to my question of the week to you guys! How many of you think the Jets will get out of this awful funk and rip up in the rest of the regular season? And how many of you guys have a rivalry with your significant other? Not just your boyfriend/ girlfriend but also family members! Comment below!

Until next week, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment