Thursday 12 November 2015

This will probably make your blood boil if you're a Jets fan

Hey, guys.


Ok, Christmas is coming up pretty soon, but, I'm not excited for that. I'm excited to see the Jets take on the Buffalo Sabres. Most of you are probably asking "Why? The Sabres suck."

I know, I know. I'm just really excited to see the reaction from fans at the MTS Centre when Evander Kane hits the ice.


For those of you who don't know Evander Kane might just be the most hated Winnipeg Jets player to date. Kane was known as the "Jerk of the Jets." (Actually the word is a little more colourful) He was know by most Jets fans as the type of guy who would walk out on bills at restaurants, act disrespectful towards teammates and the Jets organization, even charging fans for photos/ autographs.

Jets fan had been dealing with this nonsense since the day Kane arrived in Winnipeg after the Jets relocation from Atlanta in 2011.

Now, recently in an article in The Hockey News, Kane made some comments regarding his stay in Winnipeg saying (I will post the link)

"Yeah, I asked for a trade every off-season in Winnipeg."  

Now, I'm pretty level headed guy when it comes to matters like this, I like to hear both sides. For the last little bit, and if you're a fan of Kane, good! I have heard that he does treat people pretty badly, and that was one of the biggest reasons for him being traded to Buffalo. 

So, what I want to know is if any of you guys have had a negative encounter with Evander Kane or know someone or heard about a negative encounter with Evander Kane when he was a Jet? 

Link http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/i-asked-for-trade-every-off-season-in-winnipeg-evander-kane/

See you next week, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment