Friday 20 January 2017

King and Bannatyne

Hey guys!


Oh boy do I have a post for you. Last night I stopped by one of my favourite sandwich shops in the exchange district. Located at 100 King Street, King and Bannatyne is the sandwich shop that will make your tastebuds dance. I found this place just over a year ago when a friend of mine told me about it.

The first thing I noticed was the hipster like environment, raw wood tables and chairs, glass bottles of water with cups (very European), and the menu was written on a vertical chalk board.

Each sandwich runs at about $8-10 depending on the sandwich. I got the special which was $9.75. Their special changes everyday and each time I go I try something different, I'm never disappointed.

This week was a pork belly sandwich with beans in bbq sauce and horseradish coleslaw. My mouth is literally salivating as I write this.

It was a phenomenal southern style burger  with a perfect mixture of sweet and tangy BBQ sauce and a bit of a kick from the horseradish.

If you guys are hungry for something sweet and spicy, give this a try! I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

check out my photos!

Enjoy!


That's all for this week guys!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment