Thursday 26 January 2017

Stella's Cafe

Hey guys,

I had a craving the other day for something sweet and spicy. One of my favourite types of spices that has both of these properties is curry.

So, I went to one of my favourite restaurants, Stella's Cafe. I've been going to this place for years and it's phenomenal. I don't think I've ever had a meal from there that I didn't like. One of my all time favourites is the Chicken Curry. The ingredients are  chicken, coconut milk & fresh cilantro in a creamy curry sauce served over brown basmati rice with banana, raisins, sweet coconut & peach chutney. 

Is your mouth salivating right now? Cause mine sure is! If you're looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth and also keep you warm on a cold winter day, try the Chicken Curry out! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. 

Now, I want to hear from you guys. What are your favourite restaurants? Comment below! I'm always down to try something new. 

Well, that's it for this week guys. See you next week! 

Peace! 




No comments:

Post a Comment