Thursday 12 January 2017

I'm back!

Hey guys,


Its been a while sine I made a post so I thought I'd post a little something. My last few posts were about hockey and I'm straying from the path a bit and going to start blogging about food....we can all agree it's a beautiful thing.

Today I had the chance to stop by one of my favourite places in city, Miss Brown's. It's a little hipster sandwich shop in the exchange district. Their menu has a lot of great things such as sandwiches, burgers, soups, lattes and exotic drinks.

Today, I got their special which is a smoked beef brisket sandwich. Inside it was a little bit of aioli (they wouldn't tell me, I guess it's a secret) mustard, romain lettuce, pickles, and a smoked beef brisket. The sandwich was made on multigrain toasted bread. The brisket was so tender that it melted in my mouth. I enjoyed the sandwich with an ice cold Coca Cola.

Overall, I really enjoyed the sandwich and would highly recommend it if you're looking for something delicious and healthy. I mean, come on, take a look at that work of art. She's a beauty, huh?

That's all for this week guys. See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment