Wednesday 15 February 2017

My two favourite ethnic foods come together as one!

Hey guys!


This past week has been pretty flippin' busy, Ive been running around like crazy trying to complete assignments any which way I can that I almost forgot to write my blog.

Which would be bad for me and for you...trust me.

Alright, I want you to close your eyes and imagine your two favourite ethnic foods for a second....Got it? Great!


My favourite foods in my opinion, of course, would have to be Mexican burritos and sushi. Now, what if I told you you could have both of these foods together as one?


Yes, guys...SUSHI BURRITOS and they're available right here in the Exchange District, how unreal is that? There's a little hole in the wall on Bannatyne Street called Chosabi, they're the ones who have conjured up this magic.

Now, I know what you guys are asking me "Foti, a sushi burrito sounds weird and kinda gross." I thought the same thing, but then I went in and thought I'd take a leap of faith. I'm glad I did, thats for sure.

Since it was my first time I thought I'd get their signature dish which ironically is called "The Chosabi" and holy moly was it awesome.

The Chosabi has the following ingredients: Tuna, salmon, crab meat, cucumber, tempura flakes, spicy aioli, avocado, sushi rice.

All wrapped up in a seaweed wrap and rolled to perfect.

Each sushi burrito runs at about $14 or less and it's flavour explosion right in your mouth.

Don't believe me? Check out the pics below.

Are you seriously still reading this or are you on your way yet?

Well, that's it for this week guys!

See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment