Friday 17 March 2017

Hey guys, 

I'm catching up on some missed blog posts so I apologize. School has turned me into a real busy bee. I'm happy to be back, though.

Alright, lets jump right into it.

I stopped by one of my favourite burger joints, it's called Nuburger. It's the bees knees! I've been there quite a few times. 

Every time I go I try to get something different and today I had a chance to do just that. My usual go to burger of choice is the Tropic Thunder with avocado. 

This time I tried the El Luchador, the ingredients are as follows, creamy feta, homemade corn salsa, avocado, cilantro, lettuce, tomato and low-fat chipotle with 

The best part about this Nuburger is that they also have a few local beers on tap, what goes better than a beer and burger? This time around I had a ginger ale because I was driving. Oh, and also yam fries. 


**SAFETY FIRST KIDS** 

All in all Nuburger is bound to make your taste buds twist and shout without making a fat. Did I mention ALL burgers are made with fresh ingredients? Good. Just making sure. 


Well, that's all for this week guys! 

See you next week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment