Sunday 19 March 2017

I think I have an addiction...

Hey guys,


So, the title pretty much says it all...


I have an addiction to Miss Browns and I think the cure is...more Miss Browns!

It was one of those days where CreComm got the best of me. I was up until 2 am working on another assignment before I passed out and slept through my alarm clock.

I realized I had 40 minutes to get to school or risk being late and those of you that know me know I absolutely hate being late and it's bad for your grades.

Luckily, I got to class on time and everything worked out, but I skipped out soon the most important meal of the day.

When I skip out on breakfast I'm irritable and weak through the day.

So, I went to Miss Browns and got myself some eggs benedict, but not smoked salmon or Canadian bacon eggs benny. I got something cool.

I got smoked beef brisket eggs benedict! Just try to wrap your mind around this work of art right now.

What's on this thing you ask?

Well, its starts off with two poached eggs Homemade Hollandaise with Choice of Original "Ham" brisket or smoked salmon or Veggie "Spinach"

I got my first bite out this beauty and it tasted like a mothers love, but it came with a hefty price tag.

I paid $12.50 for this, but it was totally worth it. The Holly sauce really blended well with the brisket thats for sure.

That's all for this week guys.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment