Sunday 19 March 2017

I went back because it was that good...

Hey guys!

I'm back again with a real tasty treat from the good ol' Exchange District. I recently found out my uncle was coming to visit from Australia and if you know a thing for two about the Aussies it's that they absolutely worship food.

So, I was searching Australian food in Winnipeg... just because.

Anyway, one of the first results that popped up was the "Aussie Burger" from Miss Browns.

I thought to myself "What are the odd of that?"

So, I popped in (obviously) and to my surprise they had this work of art on the menu and it was right under my nose this whole time.

Without hesitation I ordered myself an Aussie burger, in total in took about 5-8 minutes to make. I was happy too cause it wasn't some pre-made junk food.

I know what you're thinking..."JUST TELL ME WHAT'S ON THIS THING, MAN"

Ok, ok, you're right I should've said that earlier.

The Aussie Burger has 100% all Manitoban beef, havarti cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, pickled beetroot, pickles, house BBQ sauce and a fried egg on a brioche bun. How's that for a hearty burger? You like what you're reading? Just wait till you see the pics.

Oh man, I'm salivating as I write this guys!

Now Miss Browns is great but their hours are fairly limited so make sure you check their hours before heading down for a bite or two.

That's all for this post guys!

See you next time!

P.S.  My photos suck because I only had my iPhone and i was super hungry... so bear with my guys and...I may have eaten half the burger already...yes, it was THAT good.



No comments:

Post a Comment